Senior Buyer IT
- Bedrijf: Royal BAM Group
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: Inkoop, ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
Are you a proactive, structured and professional Senior Buyer IT who is capable of organising procurement processes even more efficiently? Do you like working in a fast-changing environment?
Wat ga je doen?
The IT procurement department is responsible for the procurement of hardware, software and IT services for the entire BAM company. The IT procurement department is part of BAM Strategic Sourcing. The entire BAM organisation is in a state of flux. As a result, more and more initiatives are being developed that require BAM-wide and uniform IT facilities. BAM Strategic Sourcing supports the Group ICT department and the ICT departments of the European Operating Companies.
As Senior Buyer IT, you are part of the IT procurement department and can contribute to the further development and professionalisation of the department and the service portfolio. You report to the Manager IT Procurement.
In this beautiful position, you are primarily concerned with a number of matters:
- The (independent) execution of purchasing processes (RfI / RfP) with the aim of selecting the right supplier(s);
- Concluding BAM-wide IT (framework) contracts and/or IT contracts in support of the services provided by BAM ICT;
- Commercial contract management of IT (framework) contracts: you are responsible for proactively managing contracts with regard to the renewal, use, termination, lifecycle management of products and evaluation of additional offers;
- You advise the Group CIO and management team on all aspects of IT procurement (policy, new technologies, purchasing strategies, etc.). Thanks to your network and knowledge, you know which suppliers are available in the market and which technology can best be applied;
- You draw up purchasing contracts and play an important role in assessing and negotiating licensing and contract conditions;
- You can use your commercial skills in conducting negotiations;
- In addition, the IT procurement team is always busy sharing knowledge about purchasing, product and market developments. The aim of this is to further professionalise the department.
Wie zoeken wij?
An ambitious, smart and experienced IT buyer!
The ideal candidate has earned his spurs in IT procurement and can demonstrate that. You have an affinity with ICT, you have realised several (large) contracts for hardware, software and ICT services and you are aware of the impact that the procurement field can have on the quality and innovative capacity of the ICT services. We expect someone who can think more broadly than just price and conditions and who is interested in this.
A background in a large corporate organisation is highly desirable. In this function, many different (business) stakeholders must be involved and support must be created. This includes a strong personality that is not easily taken out of the field, with an organisation's sensitivity and a strong dose of persuasion. In addition, it has the characteristics that are self-evident to a good purchasing professional: ability to negotiate, focused on results, analytical and good with figures, ability to set priorities and to divide attention among many different areas of attention within the pragmatic and often decisive world of construction.
In view of the weight of the position, we expect you to have a higher professional education (Bachelor) working and thinking level. A fluent command of English is necessary.
In addition, our ideal candidate:
- A completed Bachelor / Master degree - desirable;
- You have at least 3 to 7 years of experience as an IT buyer, Category Manager IT or Procurement Officer IT;
- Preferably a good knowledge of legal aspects in IT procurement;
- The following features: proactive, analytical, innovative and fast switching;
- Feel like taking up a challenge with a splendid company like Royal BAM Group.
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives. To help employees develop and become proficient in the right direction, BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future.