User adoption and training consultant (UK)
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Hemel Hempstead or Camberly
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Are you interested in working in a constantly changing organization that is on the eve of an (international) digital transformation? The user adoption consultant will define, develop and execute effective adoption strategies. You are responsible for alignment with management, the identification of training needs, and the delivery of training sessions. Do you know how to get our employees get the most out of the digital workplace? Then read on!
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organisation is in a state of transition. With its One BAM strategic objective, One BAM IT is realising broad and international IT platforms and solutions together with our business. As technology is rapidly taking over the construction world, BAM wants to lead the way. In this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional IT organisation is crucial for achieving this goal. One BAM IT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalising.
One BAM IT provides the entire BAM organisation with IT solutions. We are currently working on a transition to be able to adapt to changing demands from the business and operate more decisive in executing IT projects and business transition projects. Digital consumption is becoming a larger part of employees jobs, therefore adoption of IT solution will be a significant part of our added value to BAM.
We are looking to strengthen the collaboration and communication team with a user adoption and training consultant. You will play an important role in ensuring successful adoption of solutions and enhancing the employee experience. It is not a matter of employees adopting functionality alone, also policies and rules regarding safeguarding data and securing our IT platform is a key objective.
To be effective in this role, you contribute to the development of adoption strategies. You will build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at management level; advise them in how their business productivity can be increased by using new technologies such as Office 365. You have an eye for what employees want and you are able to inspire and convince them at all levels of the organisation.
We are looking for someone who embraces new technology and see ways as to how it can transform current work practices. Naturally, you will coordinate with stakeholders within IT, including identifying and further potential synergies. In this role you will work closely together with IT Business Partners, Competence Centers and the Strategic IT Delivery Team working on large IT projects.
Your role will include, but will not be exclusive to:
Support and execute adoption and change management tracks;
- Set the strategy and vision of adoption; conduct needs analysis to ensure that needs and objectives of management are clear; identify desired outcomes and removes barriers to user adoption.
- Identify opportunities for adoption growth across business units and set goals
- During the execution; aim to increase the use of the service and to reach the KPIs
Becoming a trusted advisor: based on your experience level you are in charge of the adoption project:
- Make a stakeholder analysis, set up a schedule and make the adoption plan (including communication)
Execute interviews, workshops, training sessions
- Teach and demonstrate how effectively and accurately use technologies such as MS Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive as well as devices/tools (laptops, headsets) that contribute to the employee experience
- Develop workshops, materials and online courses; incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles. Sessions to be delivered at BAM locations or remote
- Manage training environment, analyses results, identify gaps in training needs and deliver feedback to service owners and competence centers
- Support departmental initiatives and identity ways to enhance training effectiveness
Stay current on product features and functionality, platform changes and partner technologies & stay aligned with amongst others BAM subject matter experts, Governance Risk and Compliance and project managers
Wie zoeken wij?
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious user adoption and training consultant with a drive to make people work more efficient through higher levels of ability, knowledge and compliance. You help people to embrace the new way of working. Because you have great stakeholder skills, you manage the client expectations and help them change for the long run. You will have relevant work experience and demonstrable affinity with training and coaching.
- Experience in the business change side of projects (adoption and training)
- You take initiative, are empathetic, analytical and result-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills, persuasive and organisation sensitive
- Ability to explain theory in a structured and clear way
- Certificate in Prosci or other change management course /willing to take change management course
- You have strong written and oral expression skills in English
- IT literate with experience in the collaboration tools within the o365 suite is an advantage
- Frequent travel to BAM offices in the UK.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and BAM offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
Wie zijn wij?
It is BAM’s mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives by enabling the right people to capitalise on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group’s clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
BAM is on a journey to further improve, harmonize and strengthen its support functions across the Group, moving towards One BAM. In order to accelerate the One BAM strategy, a new management structure is being implemented and this means transitioning from a decentralized model to a global structure. In this respect the Talent Acquisition organization will also be further optimized
We are on a drive to standardize IT infrastructure, applications, security, and service delivery across all OpCos, providing a single way of working across the company under our One BAM IT programme. A key factor for success will be the implementation and continuous improvement of a standardized, sustainable and future proof on-premise and cloud infrastructure fit for the purpose of realising BAMs Digital Construction aspirations.