Technisch Applicatie Beheerder
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Building the present, creating the future.
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organization is in a state of flux. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realizing broad and international ICT solutions and functionalities from within the ICT organization. Technology is rapidly taking over the world from us. BAM wants to set the tone in this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional ICT organization is crucial to achieving this goal. Corporate ICT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalizing.
BAM_ICT provides the entire BAM organization with ICT services from a continuously expanding perspective. More and more new global services are being added to the portfolio.
Being part of the Technical Application Support team(Competence Center Application Services), having a direct relationship with functional support, key users, you are aware of their needs and the challenges they face. You introduce technical improvements and resolve issues. This will be on a variety of platforms and applications. In order to realize this you keep in touch with various suppliers and other competence centers within BAM. The combination of these brings the business a step ahead of the competition which gives you the satisfaction you need. As BAM is constantly improving, your knowledge and experience are key to the success of the various projects at hand. You advice these projects or are actively involved as a team member.
- Technical application support. Cloud, on-premise, hybrid. For a wide variety of 100+ BAM applications ;
- Coordinate changes and incident management process;
- Database changes;
- Technical point of contact for a variety of stakeholders within BAM-ICT and the business;
- Take care, arrange, support and coordinate support windows and system outages;
- Compiling releases for software changes, technical testing of new application versions;
- Creating and maintaining information and instruction documentation and user manuals. You are strongly focused on knowledge transfer;
- Maintaining contacts with the supplier(s) of the relevant applications;
- Play an advisory role with respect to new developments;
- Where needed, participate in various project teams;As a team member of the Competence Center Application Services, you contribute to the further development and professionalization of the team, the processes and the way of working with the aim of bringing the Competence Center best in class;
- Take part in a 24/7 support team.
Wie zoeken wij?
Bachelor (HBO) background in IT
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with one or more of the following (or similar) technologies: VMWare, SQL, WebSphere, eMagiz, SharePoint, MS Office VBA, PowerShell
- Knowledge of or experience with ITIL
- Eager to learn new things and have the ambition to continue to develop contextually and across the scope of these technologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the future. In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives. To help employees develop and become proficient in the right direction, BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.