Teamlead Global HR IT
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Building the present, creating the future
Wat ga je doen?
The Teamlead Competence Center Global HR IT’s job is to map out, coordinate, and oversee the activities for the design, development, and execution of BAM’s globaly used HR IT software applications. The Teamlead Competence Center HR IT’s is responsible for the maintenance, support, and upgrading of existing software applications. He or she develops a service and support applicants team, increasing efficiency and improve quality by standardising, optimising and automating global HR processes from a system perspective. He or she will be a counterpart for the Centres of Expertise (CoEs) and Country People Services (PS) teams, supporting their process requirements, reporting on issues, identifying and suggesting system improvements and innovative solutions.
BAM has adopted Agile as working methodology for its application services teams. The IT Business Partner as well as HR IT Business Information Analysts will support the Application Services teams in streamlining and defining demand from the HR organisation.
- Personal development, coaching, interpersonal relation of the CC Global HR IT team
- Professional development of the team (T-shaped)
- Team occupancy (internal and external staff)
- Manage operational and logistical needs of teams
- Sourcing Strategy external resources
- End-responsibility for delivery of global HR IT solutions: leads & facilitate distribution and adoption of the Service Levels Agreement contents. Organizing and optimizing processes for incidents, problems, change management, including ticketing tool.
- Responsible for IT Controls execution & monitoring
- Managing landscape and instances, including deployments, data refres, cleansing, etc.
- Facilitate the adoption of an organisational model for the user community to satisfy support service demand and ensure scalability (AdminPlus, CoE…)
- Budget responsibility of all application services within scope
- Ensures required resource capacity and level of knowledge in the support service team to meet the defined goals
- Ensure communication and collaboration with the implementation project team and BAM management to guarantee a smooth transition for the business users when the system will go live or when system updates are available
- Coordinate and ensures alignment with stakeholders to satisfy BAM ambition to move into Agile with a DevOps organization
- Operational Vendor management and License management.
- Define and execute a data-driven improvement cycle for the support service: measure, analyse, continuously improve.
Wie zoeken wij?
As a Teamlead CC Global HR IT you are people oriented, focused on interpersonal relations and strong in communications. You are extremely focused on customer value, result driven, pro-active and strong in cooperation. Of course, managing change is part of your toolset and you are therefore environmentally sensitive and empathic.
An important part of the responsibility is driving Agile and let it work within the unit and the company. This means setting a strong vision and mission of why agility is important for the organization. Help the organization see the control and discipline that is needed to be agile. Actively drive the journey of continuous (self)improvement, adaptability and feedback.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in managing teams with IT professionals in complex international organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud HCM tooling (SAP SuccessFactors) and other HR tools where possible. Extensive knowledge and experience in Agile way of working.
- Experienced in managing budgets (3-5 Million Euro).
- Strong written and oral expression skills, also in English
International travel can be required. Place of employment is The Netherlands (Bunnik).
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and BAM offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
Wie zijn wij?
It is BAM’s mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives by enabling the right people to capitalise on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group’s clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
BAM is on a journey to further improve, harmonize and strengthen its support functions across the Group, moving towards One BAM. In order to accelerate the One BAM strategy, a new management structure is being implemented and this means transitioning from a decentralized model to a global structure. In this respect the Talent Acquisition organization will also be further optimized
We are on a drive to standardize IT infrastructure, applications, security, and service delivery across all OpCos, providing a single way of working across the company under our One BAM IT programme. A key factor for success will be the implementation and continuous improvement of a standardized, sustainable and future proof on-premise and cloud infrastructure fit for the purpose of realising BAMs Digital Construction aspirations.