Software Asset Manager
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
Do you enjoy working in a continuously changing organization that is going through a digital transformation? Then we advise you to read through!
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organization is in a state of flux. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realizing broad and international ICT solutions and functionalities from within the ICT organization. Technology is rapidly taking over the world from us. BAM wants to set the tone in this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional ICT organization is crucial to achieving this goal. Corporate ICT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalizing.
BAM_ICT provides the entire BAM organization with ICT services from a continuously expanding perspective. More and more new services are being added to the portfolio. This expansion of the portfolio, in which various international programmes and projects (digital transition) were started, gave rise to the wish to expand our team with a Software Asset Manager.
Within the CIO office, there is a focus on limiting the risks associated with the management and use of software. These activities include proactive analysis of license compliance positions, SAM maturity and identifying cost savings through efficient management of software licenses. You will also work together with partners to set up a SAM framework. In this role you will get to know Royal BAM Group in all its facets and you will be able to apply your knowledge to the various departments.
As a Software Asset Manager you will work in a close and united team. You talk to the internal organization as well as the software suppliers and dive into the systems to critically assess the license position and license compliance. You map the license position and report by means of validated license reports. BAM_ICT uses Snow as SAM-tooling to manage these activities. You will also identify potential savings by advising on efficiency in managing software assets by using policies and processes. You will also analyze the SAM processes and advise on how to optimize these processes.
- Ensure that appropriate resources (people, tools, services) and processes are in place to identify current and emerging software asset life cycle costs and risks to the organization.
- Develop and enhance methodologies, processes and practices for software asset management in line with best practice and practical experience as part of a cycle of continuous improvement and compliance across the group.
- Implement and manage production of software asset life cycle management status reporting, metrics and benchmarks to ensure that software asset life-cycle-related data required by stakeholders is gathered and shared appropriately, all cost and risk is correctly identified, and that mitigation and remediation activity are tracked and reported on.
- Coordinate all SAM activity across the organization to enable collaboration that reduces the life cycle cost and risk of all software assets used by the group.
- Ensure that appropriate training and support are in place for all SAM stakeholders to allow them to fulfill their obligations under SAM policy.
- Develop quality assurance practices for the administration of software license contracts, maintenance and entitlements.
- Support the software acquisition, management and disposal processes, including those of external service providers, and provide reporting as to whether they are conducted in line with IT asset management, corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies, applicable standards, legislation and contractual obligations.
- Review and approve annual software maintenance budgets and software-related detail in business cases and project budgets, to ensure that they comply with corporate policies, applicable standards and legislation.
- Advise the relevant managers on software licensing and compliance, and recommend actions that will optimize the software asset portfolio.
Wie zoeken wij?
- Master or Bachelor degree in finance, IT, engineering, business, management or a related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT.
- Experience with Snow as SAM-tooling is an advantage.
- Have experience in analyzing software contracts and license rights.
- You are able to draw up a gap analysis for software vendors.
- You have knowledge of licensing models of large software vendors, such as Microsoft, IBM, SAP.
- You have experience with different SAM technologies.
- You have extensive experience in project management.
- You can map the existing processes to determine where improvements can be made.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to perform under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in development and implementation of business processes and the creation of associated documentation.
Which qualifications apply
- Certified Software Asset Manager (IAITAM).
- Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations (Microsoft).
- Designing, Assessing and Optimizing SAM (Microsoft).
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives. To help employees develop and become proficient in the right direction, BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future. www.bam.com