Senior Project Manager ICT
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
Expert in managing high profile and transformational ICT projects? Are you interested in working in a constantly changing organisation that is going through a major (international) digital transformation? Are you the enthusiastic, experienced and communicative Senior Project Manager ICT we are looking for? Then we advise you to read through!
Wat ga je doen?
Digital technologies are rapidly transforming the construction world and BAM. BAM wants to set the tone in the digital transition in the construction world; 'Doing new things' is a motto from our strategic agenda. A professional and international ICT organization is crucial to achieve this. As a result of this and the strategic objective OneBam!, BAM ICT creates BAM wide architectures and implements BAM wide ICT solutions and functionalities.
For this reason, BAM ICT provides the complete BAM organization of modern ICT services, from an increasingly broader corporate perspective. The need has arisen to hire for our Strategic IT Delivery Team a Senior IT Project Manager.
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you are responsible for managing, monitoring and delivering complex and international ICT projects within Royal BAM Group with the aim of realising the project in accordance with its scope, schedule and budget. At the start, the Senior IT Project Manager will be deployed on international projects with a major business impact and many aspects of change in terms of organisation and processes. If proven suitable, progression to the position of Programme Manager is possible.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for starting up a high profile, complex and international project in accordance with the BAM ICT project management methodolgies in order to ensure that a new project starts according to the right principles and preconditions;
- You consult and coordinate with the ICT organisation and Business about possible solutions and scenarios, and you also consult and coordinate with the client and end customer about the project governance and decision making;
- You formulate starting points and criteria for the implementation of the project, you draw up project proposals and you set up the project organisation and administration;
- You identify, analyse and assess project risks;
- You supervise, coach, motivate and support the project staff, steering on the progress of a controlled project implementation;
- You take care of the complete completion of a project with the aim of ensuring the transfer of the project result to all stakeholders within BAM ICT and in the business (Service Delivery Management, IT control, technical management (infrastructure and application), etc.);
- You provide periodic operational project reports on the project finances and progress of projects;
- You draw up the project evaluation including aftercare and transfer of the project documentation, progress reports and decision documents;
- You maintain contacts with customers and project stakeholders regarding the start-up and status of a project. You are also responsible for the management of suppliers who are involved in the realization of the project;
- You make an active contribution to the further development and professionalisation of the project office in order to bring it to a higher level of maturity.
Wie zoeken wij?
In order to be able to fulfil this role well, you speak the language of the business and are well able to build productive relationships.
- Minimum Bachelor/Master work and thought level, preferably training in Business Administration or Computer Science;
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar position within a multinational organisation;
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in the field of International ICT Infra, application and change processes;
- Experience with several sub-projects as part of an international programme or a large complex and transformational projects is important. As well as experience with projects with a major business impact;
- Experience with complex stakeholders context with multiple stakeholders from board to middle management level;
- Knowledge of and experience with Prince2 (practitioner) / PMP / IPMA-D or higher or other relevant Project Management Certifications (Certifications must be valid and in date). MSP / PgMP or other relevant Programme Management Certifications advantageous;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile delivery with CSM Scrum Master / PMI-ACP / SAFe Practitioner or other relevant Agile Certifications. CSC Scrum Coach / CSP / SAFe Trainer also advantageous;
- Pragmatically set, packer, self-starter, meticulous, results- and solution-oriented;
- Experience sourcing and/or implementing Project Management Systems would be highly advantageous;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and oral;
- Experience with the dynamics of a commercial and/or project-driven organisation;
- You like to help people further and you work fast, proactive, professional and solution-oriented. You also know how to deal with unexpected problems and you have a hands-on mentality.
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and constantly changing environment in an organization in which IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the future'. In doing so, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of scope for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realising our strategic objectives. BAM Business School is the centre for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation in order to help employees develop and train in the right direction.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future. www.bam.com