Senior Cyber Security Consultant
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: BAM location in Europe
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Beyond Ethical Hacking
Wat ga je doen?
As the Senior Cyber Security Consultant in the Group Cyber Security Team, you will play a key role in ensuring that the group security strategy is enacted and maintained through the analysis, consulting, support and oversight of the security functions across the group. You will also be responsible for tactical mitigations, remediations & forensic analysis.
Working through the security partners and Internal stakeholders across the various group OpCo’s, external partners and suppliers you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of processes and technologies.
Ensuring and reporting that all OpCo’s are aligned to Group Information Security Policies and practices
The role also requires the ability to take either a technical and/or compliance requirement and be able to analyse, consult and advise on appropriates solution to meet the requirement.
Your role will include but will not be exclusive to:
- Understanding of security standards, best practices, frameworks
- Experience with a wide range of security products.
- Lead in the resolution of security incidents and forensics.
- Monitor and manage the levels of security incidents
- Monitor and lead with remediating the root cause of security incidents
- Ensuring that activities conform to internal and external compliance requirements
- Experienced in security technologies such as firewall, VPN, Identity & Access Management systems (ACS, ISE)
- Monitoring for changes in compliance and standards
- Potential for implementation and project work
Wie zoeken wij?
- You are CISSP certified
- You assure the approriate security controls are implemented in line with group strategy and policy
- You maintain knoweldge of key security related governance and standards (e.g. ISO27001 and PCI-DSS)
- You maintain knowledge of the current global threat landscape
- You enjoy working in a high performance culture
- You meet the agreed quality goals and comply with the published standards
- You build and maintain your network with colleagues and partners
- You have strong communication and consulting/advising skills
- You are a creative, innovative and strategic thinker that uses your excellent influencing and negotiation skills to solve problems based on research and analysis
- You are result driven and plan and organize accordingly
- You can handle changes in work situations and times of uncertainty
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and BAM offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €7 billion, employs more than 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
The entire BAM organisation is in a state of transition. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realising broad and international IT solutions and functionalities from within the IT organisation. As technology is rapidly taking over the construction world, BAM wants to lead the way. In this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional IT organisation is crucial to achieving this goal. Group IT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalising.