Senior Buyer IT
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM, Inkoop
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
Are you a proactive, structured and professional Buyer IT who is capable of organising procurement processes even more efficiently? Do you like working in a fast-changing environment?
Wat ga je doen?
The IT procurement department is responsible for the procurement of hardware, software and IT services for the entire BAM organisation. The IT procurement department is part of BAM Strategic Sourcing. As a result of the One BAM programme and to support the objectives of the strategic agenda, the procurement function is undergoing a number of changes. Numerous initiatives are being developed that require BAM-wide and uniform IT facilities. BAM Strategic Sourcing supports the Group IT department and the IT departments of the European Operating Companies.
As Senior Buyer IT, you are accountable for supporting the further development and professionalization of the service portfolio, bringing synergy and leveraging on the scale and expertise across BAM Group. You report to the Manager IT Procurement.
In this new and challenging position, your focus is on the following activities:
· Executing (independently) tactical and strategic procurement projects (RFI / RFP) with the aim of selecting the right supplier(s) for BAM;
· Managing the vendor selection process and leading the involved project team;
· Leading the (international) contract negotiations;
· Concluding BAM-wide IT (framework) contracts and/or IT contracts in support of the services provided by BAM IT;
· Commercial contract management of IT (framework) contracts: you are responsible for proactively managing contracts with regard to the renewal, commercial use, termination, lifecycle management of products and evaluation of additional offers;
· Opportunity finding with focus on leverage BAM’s scale;
· Acting as sparring partner for your IT and Business colleagues (stakeholders);
· Remaining up to date and increasing knowledge about purchasing, product and market developments to enhance and further professionalise the department.
Wie zoeken wij?
An ambitious, smart and experienced IT buyer!
The ideal candidate has a demonstrable and successful track record in IT procurement. You have an affinity with IT, have realised several (large) contracts for hardware, software and IT services and are aware of the impact that the procurement field can have on the quality and innovative capacity of the IT services. We expect someone to have the ability and interest to think more broadly than just price and conditions.
A background in a large corporate (and preferably international) organisation is highly desirable as you will be working with many different business and IT stakeholders across the operating companies. Managing international vendor selection processes and leading complex negotiations, requires a strong personality, excellent communication skills and organisational sensitivity combined with a proactive, self-starting mentality. In addition, you are an excellent negotiator, result focused, analytical, and pragmatic. As a highly energized procurement professional you thrive on bringing in structure and efficiency to processes and can prioritize in a dynamic and constantly changing international environment. Thanks to your network and knowledge, you know which suppliers are available in the market and which technology can best be applied. You are inspired by the opportunity to have real impact on the further development of One BAM Procurement and the innovative capacity of BAM’s IT organisation.
In addition, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
· A completed Bachelors or Master degree;
· You have (at least) 3 to 7 years of experience as a Buyer IT, Category Manager IT or Procurement Officer IT;
· Strong knowledge of legal aspects related to IT procurement;
· Fluency in all aspects of the English languages is essential;
· Triggered by taking up a challenge within a successful and reputable company like Royal BAM Group.
Regular European travel will be required.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and BAM offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
For more information about this position, please contact Stephanie Binning, Recruitment Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €7 billion, employs more than 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future.