Senior Buyer IT - focus IT-infrastructuur & software
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM, Inkoop
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
Building the present, creating the future
Wat ga je doen?
BAM is on a journey to further improve, harmonize and strengthen its IT structure across the organisation. In addition, a new global Strategic IT Procurement team is being established responsible for the procurement of hardware, software and IT services for the entire BAM organisation. In this newly created role of Senior Buyer you will partner closely with IT management within the Group and the European Operating Companies to ensure optimised and uniform IT facilities.
As Senior Buyer IT, you are accountable for delivering a more strategic and integrated approach to the procurement of BAM’s IT infrastructure and software, bringing synergy and leveraging on the scale and expertise across Group. You have a varied and dynamic role. With your network and knowledge, you enjoy acting as trusted advisor and challenger to the business. In this role you will report to the Manager IT Procurement.
- Executing (independently) tactical and strategic procurement projects (RFI / RFP) with the aim of selecting the right supplier(s) for BAM;
- Managing the vendor selection process and leading the involved project team;
- Leading (international) contract negotiations;
- Concluding BAM-wide IT (framework) contracts and/or IT contracts in support of the services provided by BAM IT;
- Commercial contract management of IT (framework) contracts: you are responsible for proactively managing contracts with regard to the renewal, commercial use, termination, lifecycle management of products and evaluation of additional offers;
- Opportunity finding with focus on leverage BAM’s scale;
- Remaining up to date and increasing knowledge about purchasing, product and market developments
Wie zoeken wij?
- A bachelor's or Master's degree;
- Successful track record in IT procurement, having realised several large hardware contracts within in a sizable (international) corporate;
- Strong affinity with IT and as such able to act as robust and open discussion partner at all levels with both business and IT stakeholders plus international vendors;
- Ability to lead complex negotiations and bring value that goes beyond price and conditions;
- Strong knowledge of legal aspects related to IT procurement;
- Ability to bring in structure and efficiency to processes and can prioritize in a dynamic and constantly changing international environment;
- Proactive, result focused, analytical and pragmatic;
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills;
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written, good command of the Dutch and English language.
This role is based in our headquarters in Bunnik. Some travel within Europe will be required.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and BAM offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a successful construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs more than 22,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.