SAP BI Business Consultant (Back-End)
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
Do you know the latest SAP BI solutions like no other and do you know how to apply them pragmatically within a complex environment? Do you enjoy working in a continuously changing organization that is going through a digital transformation? Then we advise you to read through!
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organisation is in a state of flux. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realising broad and international ICT solutions and functionalities from within the ICT organisation. Technology is rapidly taking over the world from us. BAM wants to set the tone in this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional ICT organisation is crucial to achieving this goal. Corporate ICT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalising.
BAM_ICT provides the entire BAM organisation with ICT services from a continuously expanding perspective. More and more new services are being added to the portfolio. This expansion of the portfolio, in which various international programmes and projects (digital transition) were started, gave rise to the wish to expand our team with a SAP BI Business Consultant.
As an SAP BI Consultant, you work at BAM's head office. You advise staff services and management in the field of business and information solutions. You translate the needs of your BAM colleagues into the possibilities within the IT domain. You are able to advise the customer by translating the problems into solutions characterized by a pragmatic approach. You know how to advise, motivate and convince the customer through your expert knowledge and on the basis of your personality.
- You have continuous contact with the business, you are the first point of contact when it comes to their needs;
- You take care of the collection of requirements, both business, functional and technical requirements;
- You take care of securing the requirements in the solution architecture and final BI solution;
- Together with the Solution Designer, you will take care of the development and implementation of a High Level Impact Analysis;
- You contribute to the maintenance, monitoring and optimisation of the BI business architecture and design principles;
- You contribute to the implementation of group-wide solutions in the fields of CRM, HR, Finance, Business Intelligence and projects. This in collaboration with your IT colleagues;
- You will help to develop and professionalise the BI Competence Center and its processes within the BAM Group;
- You work a lot with the Information Management department and you will also be in contact with colleagues from the Business Development, HR, Finance and Operations departments at various levels in the organisation.
You report to the Lead SAP & BI Competence Centers. You also maintain a network of internal and external relations. You are naturally kept informed of developments in the organisation and the discipline. You are constantly moving at the interface between Business and ICT. With your knowledge and personal skills, you succeed in defining and completing ambitious and realistic projects. This is done in close cooperation with all parties involved. Your input and approach will be noticeable and visible within different departments!
Wie zoeken wij?
In order to be able to fulfil this role well, you speak the language of the business and are well able to build a productive relationship with the various business functions. Based on your experience, you have a good understanding of the relevant business processes and are able to identify and discuss improvements together with the business stakeholders process.
- You will have a working and thinking level, and at least a completed Master or Bachelor in (Technical) Business Administration, Computer Science or a similar direction with a solid statistical component;
- Knowledge and experience with SAP ECC, S/4HANA, SAP BI, SAP BW and SAP BO (Reporting) is a must;
- Experience with (SAP) ETL Tooling;
- Experience in one of the different analysis domains CRM, HR or Finance is an advantage;
- You are analytically strong and communicative in word and writing;
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP BW/BI including BO (current version SAP BW 7.5 on Hana);
- At least 2 years of experience in analysing and designing processes and information provision;
- Such knowledge of IT applications that system analyses can be carried out independently and changes can be made.
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives. To help employees develop and become proficient in the right direction, BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future. www.bam.com