Project Manager IT
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
Expert in managing IT projects? Are you interested in working in a constantly changing organisation that is on the eve of an (international) digital transformation? Are you the enthusiastic, experienced and communicative Project Manager IT we are looking for? Then we advise you to read through!
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organisation is in a state of flux. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realising broad and international IT solutions and functionalities from within IT organisation. Technology is rapidly taking over in the world of construction. BAM sets the tone in this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional IT organisation is crucial to achieving this goal. Corporate IT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalising.
Group IT provides the entire BAM organisation with IT services from a continuously expanding perspective. More and more new services are being added to the portfolio. This expansion of the portfolio, in which various international programmes and projects (digital transition) were started, gave rise to the wish to expand our team with a Project Manager IT.
As Project Manager, you are responsible for managing, monitoring and delivering (complex/international) IT projects within Royal BAM Group. You are responsible to keep these project in line with scope, schedule and budget. At the start, the Project Manager will be deployed on projects with a major business impact and many aspects of change in terms of organisation and processes. If proven suitable, progression to the position of Senior PM or Programme Manager is possible.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for starting up a (agile) project in accordance with the BAM IT project management method in order to ensure that a new project starts according to the right principles and preconditions;
- You consult and coordinate with the IT organisation and Business about possible solutions and scenarios, and you also consult and coordinate with the client and end customer about the project governance and decision making;
- You formulate starting points and criteria for the implementation of the project, you draw up project proposals and you set up the project organisation and administration;
- You identify, analyse and assess project risks;
- You supervise, coach, motivate and support the project staff, steering on the progress of a controlled project implementation;
- You take care of the completion of a project with the aim of ensuring the transfer of the result to all stakeholders within Group IT or the business;
- You provide periodic operational project reports on the project finances and progress of projects;
- You draw up the project evaluation including aftercare and transfer of the project documentation, progress reports and decision documents;
- You maintain contacts with customers and project stakeholders regarding the start-up and status of a project. You are also responsible for the management of suppliers who are involved in the realization of the project;
- You make an active contribution to the further development and professionalisation of the project office in order to bring it to a higher level of maturity.
Wie zoeken wij?
In order to be able to fulfil this role well, you speak the language of the business and are well able to build productive relationships.
- Minimum Bachelor/Master work and thought level, preferably training in Business Administration or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position within a multinational;
- Experience with several sub-projects as part of an international programme or a large (complex) project is important. As well as experience with projects with a major business impact;
- Experience with complex stakeholders context with multiple stakeholders from board to middle management level;
- Knowledge of and experience with PRINCE2 and Agile at practitioner level or equivalent and certified;
- Pragmatically set, packer, self-starter, meticulous, results- and solution-oriented;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and oral;
- Experience with the dynamics of a commercial and/or project-driven organisation;
- You like to help people further and you work fast, proactive, professional and solution-oriented. You also know how to deal with unexpected problems and you have a hands-on mentality.
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and constantly changing environment in an organization in which IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the future'. In doing so, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of scope for further personal growth and development, both within Group IT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realising our strategic objectives. BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation in order to help employees develop and train in the desired direction.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future. www.bam.com