- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO, WO
Are you interested in working in a constantly changing organization that is on the eve of an (international) digital transformation? Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with the experience in supporting IT projects and programmes?
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organisation is in a state of flux. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realising broad and international ICT solutions and functionalities from within the ICT organisation. Technology is rapidly taking over the world from us. BAM wants to set the tone in this digital transition; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans on our strategic agenda. A professional ICT organisation is crucial to achieving this goal. Corporate ICT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalising.
BAM_ICT provides the entire BAM organisation with ICT services from a continuously expanding perspective. More and more new services are being added to the portfolio. This expansion of the portfolio, in which various international programmes and projects (digital transition) were started, gave rise to the wish to expand our Strategic IT Delivery team with a PMO Administrator.
As PMO Administrator, you will be responsible for providing portfolio, programme or project support within Royal BAM Group, as well as administrative support to the Strategic IT Delivery Team. You will be maintaining project management tools and ensuring that the project management processes are followed and the portfolio data is always up-to-date. You will make an impact on the projects by helping the team to be more organised and efficient. If proven suitable, progression to the position of a Junior Project Manager is possible.
Roles and responsibilities
- You support the Strategic IT Delivery team in developing and implementing standard project management methodology, procedures, processes and templates to collect and maintain consistent data and provide hands-on delivery support to a programme or project;
- You also ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle by advising and assisting project managers in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards;
- You support and consult the project and programme managers in project administration, creation of project schedules, RAID, change and lessons learnt logs;
- You manage project reporting process (issuing reminders, maintaining and improving templates, collating and aggregating status, assisting team members in completing status reports where required);
- You provide support in designing, optimizing and maintaining a Project Online Tool, and you also carry out internal training and guidance in the use of the tool;
- You are responsible for maintaining and managing SharePoint document repository;
- You provide admin support to the Strategy and Transformation Team including workshop/ meetings facilitation and administration.
Wie zoeken wij?
In order to be able to fulfil this role well, you speak the language of the business and are well able to build productive relationships.
- A completed HBO (Bachelor) is required as a minimum;
- Project Management qualification(s) would be advantageous (PRINCE2 (foundation) / PMP / IPMA-D or other relevant PM Certification; CSM Scrum Master / PMI-ACP / SAFe Agillist or other relevant Agile Certification;
- Experience working in a project driven organization or in a project support environment;
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position in a Project environment, alternatively experience of working at Project support level and ready to take the next step towards PMO;
- Experience in project planning, scheduling, risk management and change control;
- Knowledge of and experience in project methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Prince2, PMP, IPMA-D or other is an advantage;
- Excellent administrative skills, IT literate with experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint;
- Knowledge of and experience with Project Online tool is an advantage;
- Pragmatically set, packer, self-starter, meticulous, results- and solution-oriented;
- Highly motivated and personable;
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication, stakeholder management and relationship management skills;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and oral;
- You like to help people further and you work fast, proactive, professional and solution-oriented. You also know how to deal with unexpected problems and you have a hands-on mentality.
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives. To help employees develop and become proficient in the right direction, BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future. www.bam.com