Manager Active Directory
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: A BAM location in Europe
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Building the present, creating the future
Wat ga je doen?
- Lead the implementation of the One BAM Active Directory that will combine multiple forests and Azure tenants into one
- Implementation of an environment that allows BAM to collaborate with customers and joint venture partners while maintaining the highest levels of security
- Develop and implement a (global) Active Directory team to ensure a One BAM approach
- Support the implementation of global Identity Access Management
- Continuously improve and adapt the (Azure) Active Directory, Identity Management, and Single Sign-On landscape to align with new technologies and business direction
- Provide consistent standards and user experiences across all regions
- Future proofing solutions and automating where possible to enhance the end user experience
- Global Active Directory and Identity Management Strategy: formulate and implement a global (Azure) Active Directory and Identity Management strategy within BAM, in support of the overall One BAM IT Strategy and consistent with the business strategy of BAM and corporate guidelines
- IT processes and documentation: Develop and maintain uniform global end-to-end processes surrounding (Azure) Active Directory and Identity Management and ensure that change is managed responsibly according to BAM IT standards. Ensure comprehensive and up-to-date documentation on the environment is maintained.
- Operational excellence: Identify areas for improving the employee experience and work with key stakeholders to execute improvements. Ensure all systems are secure and meet business needs.
- Analytics: Develop and track key metrics related to the SLA and take appropriate action, when needed
- Innovation: Developing forward thinking technology strategies and driving the delivery of associated technical services, solutions, architectures and technologies
- Team Management: Lead the global Active Directory team; organizes, manages, develops and coaches staff across the department, in order to be equipped for current and future business challenges and contribute to the optimization of business results. Ensures we have the right candidates in the right roles and manages the resources accordingly.
- Collaboration: Partner with peers to deliver effective customer centric solutions. Build and cultivate stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep them engaged, responsible and dedicated in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
- Budget: Able to forecast financial expenditures to collaborate on the IT Infrastructure and Cloud budget
- Managed services: Where applicable, work collaboratively with managed service providers to ensure the operational excellence goals
Wie zoeken wij?
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Current Microsoft certification covering Active Directory and Azure architecture
- Significant experience in functional excellence in IT, with at least 10 years’ experience in Active Directory design and management, including forest and cloud migrations
- Strong understanding of PowerShell
- Solid understanding of security best practices, both in theory and practical implementation
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience of determining and driving service delivery standards to meet/exceed customer needs
- Business fluency in English is essential (written and verbal).
- The ability to create and articulate an inspiring vision for the organization.
- Can step back and see the big
- The inclination to seek and analyze data to support decisions and to align others with the organization's overall strategy.
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved performance.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations.
- A strong board advisor who seeks data and input from others to foresee possible threats or unintended circumstances from decisions.
- A leader who is viewed by others as having a high degree of integrity and forethought in his/her approach to making decisions.
- A leader who is self-reflective and aware of his/her own limitations; leads by example and drives the organization's performance with an attitude of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement.
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- An ability to inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in his/her beliefs, and active drive.
- Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team. Creates a sense of purpose/meaning for the team that generates followership beyond his/her own personality and engages others to the greater purpose for the organization as a whole.
A fixed office within a major European BAM location. Frequent travel within Europe is required.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for BAM. We offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. We offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall we offer an attractive and great place to work and BAM offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
Wie zijn wij?
It is BAM’s mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives by enabling the right people to capitalise on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group’s clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
BAM is on a journey to further improve, harmonize and strengthen its support functions across the Group, moving towards One BAM. In order to accelerate the One BAM strategy, a new management structure is being implemented and this means transitioning from a decentralized model to a global structure. In this respect the Talent Acquisition organization will also be further optimized
We are on a drive to standardize IT infrastructure, applications, security, and service delivery across all OpCos, providing a single way of working across the company under our One BAM IT programme. A key factor for success will be the implementation and continuous improvement of a standardized, sustainable and future proof on-premise and cloud infrastructure fit for the purpose of realising BAMs Digital Construction aspirations.