Dynamics 365 CRM - PowerApps Consultant
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Do you know the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM technology like no other and do you know how to apply it pragmatically within a complex environment? Do you like to work in a continuously changing organization, which is in the middle of a digital transformation? Then we advise you to continue reading!
Wat ga je doen?
What are you doing to?
Digital technologies are rapidly transforming the construction industry. BAM has committed to the objective of being the leader in digital transition in the construction industry; 'Doing new things' is a motto from our strategic agenda. A professional and international IT organization is crucial to achieve this. As a result of this and the One Bam strategic objective, BAM IT creates BAM wide architectures and implements BAM wide IT solutions and functionalities.
For this reason, the need has arisen to hire a Dynamics / Model Driven PowerApps Consultant for our CRM Competence Center.
One of the corporate IT solutions is a group-wide CRM platform based on Dynamics 365 PowerApps. This corporate CRM platform supports the Business Development & Tendering processes at both corporate and operating company level. Our Dynamics solution supports project in managing their project management processes.
As part of the competence center, you will be working at BAM's head office. You translate the needs of your BAM Business Development / Tender colleagues into the possibilities within the Dynamics platform and implement them in collaboration with various partners.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are a sparring partner for our internal clients through your professional knowledge and personality;
- You are in continuous contact with the business and are the first point of contact for our Key User Community;
- You are responsible for gathering the business, functional and technical requirements;
- You take care of securing the requirements in the final solution;
- You participate in the change and release management process;
- You monitor and safeguard the policies regarding master data management and taxonomy and make sure they are in line with our business;
- You contribute to the maintenance, monitoring and optimization of the Dynamics platform;
- You are Subject Matter Expert for our platform and sparring partner for our IT architects.
- You will implement the technology within our CRM platform together with our partners
You report to the Lead CRM Competence Center. You also maintain a network of internal and external relations. By nature, you stay informed of developments in the organization and the field. You are constantly moving at the interface of Business and IT. With your knowledge and personal skills, you will succeed in defining ambitious and realistic objectives and bringing them to a successful conclusion. This in close cooperation with all those involved.
Wie zoeken wij?
- You understand how to support business issues with Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology;
- You have a completed bachelor or master in (Technical) Business Administration or Information Science;
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 domain. You have at least 2 years of experience as a CRM/ Model Driven PowerApps consultant or CRM administrator. You have knowledge of and extensive experience with related systems and techniques (Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure DevOps). Of course, you have a recent Microsoft certification for Dynamics 365 CRM;
- You have strong analytical and communicative skills;
- You are client-focused and team-oriented;
- Knowledge and experience of Agile, Scrum or DevOps methodologies is an advantage;
- You like to support your colleagues and work in an efficient, proactive, professional and solution-orientated manner and know how to organize and prioritize your workload;
- You know how to deal with unexpected problems and you have a hands-on mentality;
- You have strong written and oral expression skills in Dutch and English;
(Inter)national travel can be required;
Place of employment is The Netherlands (Bunnik).
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the business strategy 'Building the present, creating the future’. In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions, e.g. an incredible 43 lays of leave, and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within Group IT and within Royal BAM Group, with the BAM Business School as the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives, no really we mean that! Our trainees and interimmers will confirm that they loved their BAM assignments best, particularly cause of the complex cases they were given. We encourage you to come up with creative solutions and realize that mistakes will be made and not everything will be an instant success, but we're willing to take a risk if you are!
We are very proud of our grandiose and inspiring projects (think Schiphol and the Zalmhaven) but we understand you will need a little diversion every now and then.
Join our foosball competition, exercise in the morning at your local gym (before your brain knows what you're doing!), using the employee discount then come to the office for your team's stand up, or dial in from your home office with Skype or Teams.
Wie zijn wij?
It is BAM’s mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives by enabling the right people to capitalise on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group’s clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
BAM is on a journey to further improve, harmonize and strengthen its support functions across the Group, moving towards One BAM. In order to accelerate the One BAM strategy, a new management structure is being implemented and this means transitioning from a decentralized model to a global structure. In this respect the Talent Acquisition organization will also be further optimized
We are on a drive to standardize IT infrastructure, applications, security, and service delivery across all OpCos, providing a single way of working across the company under our One BAM IT programme. A key factor for success will be the implementation and continuous improvement of a standardized, sustainable and future proof on-premise and cloud infrastructure fit for the purpose of realising BAMs Digital Construction aspirations.