Data Quality Officer
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: a BAM location in Europe
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
Building the present, creating the future
Wat ga je doen?
The Data Quality Officer supports our business: the Operation Companies and The Royal BAM Group in creating meaningful analysis by ensuring that data adheres to accepted data standards and is of high quality as directed by the CRM Product Owner.
- Getting the “One BAM CRM” (OBC ) data to a high quality standard by e.g. checking records, de-duplication.
- Ensuring the CRM data is maintained up to a high quality
- Finding innovative methods for measuring data quality
- Support the business in managing their data quality
- Establish a Data Quality Strategy in cooperation with Product Owners and monitor adherence to this strategy
- Give regular updates to Product Owners on data quality
- Manage a network of Data Quality Contacts within the business (the 10 BAM Operating Companies)
Wie zoeken wij?
- Academic degree
- Proven experience with data management and BI Tooling
- Comfortable using and manipulating data in Excel
- Strong in influencing others without direct line management responsibility - credibility is important
- Eye for detail and an appreciation of the importance of data quality
- Familair with CRM Dynamics or similar CRM software
- Business savvy
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written, fluency in all aspects of the English and preferably the German language
- Eager, result driven, flexible, team player, sensitive to cultural differences, international mind-set and strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel, up to 10%
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and constantly changing environment in an organization in which you are an essential part of the realization of the business strategy 'Building the present, creating the future'. In doing so, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of scope for further personal growth and development within Royal BAM Group.
Wie zijn wij?
It is BAM’s mission to build sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives by enabling the right people to capitalise on state-of-the-art knowledge, resources and digital technologies, providing solutions across the total construction life cycle for the Group’s clients and generating maximum value for its stakeholders.
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, and Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships. BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €7 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on