BI Consultant - MS Power BI
- Bedrijf: Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Standplaats: Bunnik
- Vakgebied: ICT / IM
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
Deliver meaningful insight to the business with your creative data analyses and visualization.
Wat ga je doen?
The entire BAM organization is in a state of flux. With its OneBam strategic objective, BAM Group is realizing broad and international ICT solutions. Technology is rapidly taking over the world. BAM wants to set the tone in this digital transformation; 'Doing new things' is one of the slogans from our strategy. A professional ICT organization is crucial to achieving this goal. Corporate ICT plays a key role in this and is therefore rapidly developing and professionalizing.
BAM_ICT provides the entire BAM organization with ICT services from a continuously expanding perspective. More and more new services are being added to the portfolio. This expansion of the portfolio, in which various international programs and projects (digital transformation) are started, gave rise to the wish to expand our team with an MS Power BI Business Consultant.
As an MS Power BI Consultant, you work at BAM's head office. You advise staff services and management in the field of business and information solutions. You translate the needs of our (internal) customers into solutions within the IT domain. You are able to advise the customer by translating the problems into solutions, characterized by a pragmatic approach. You know how to advise, motivate and convince the customer through your expert knowledge and with your excellent interpersonal skills.
- You contribute to the maintenance, monitoring and optimization of the BI business architecture and design principles;
- You contribute to the implementation of group-wide solutions in the fields of CRM, HR, Finance, Business Intelligence and projects;
- Together with the Solution Designer, you will take care of the development and implementation of a High Level Impact Analysis;
- You are the first point of contact with the business;
- You gather and manage business, functional and technical requirements;
- You will help to develop and professionalize the BI Competence Center and its processes within the BAM Group;
- You work closely alongside Information Management as well as HR, Finance and Operations at various levels in the organization.
- You maintain a network of internal and external relations.
- You stay up to date with trends in our organization and the industry.
You will report to the Lead SAP & BI Competence Centers.
Wie zoeken wij?
You speak the language of the business and build productive relationships with the various business functions. Based on your experience, you have a good understanding of the relevant business processes and discuss improvements together with the business stakeholders process.
- Academic or Bachelor degree, with a solid statistical component;
- Experience with MS Power BI.
- Strong and communicative skills in word and writing;
- Pro-active, pragmatic, solution driven, organized, resilient, service oriented, team player
- At least 2 years' experience in analyzing and designing processes and providing information;
- Sufficient knowledge of IT applications as to carry out system analyses and configuration independently.
- Writing documentation on the work delivered comes natural to you;
- Knowledge of working methods, standards and templates to be used, as established for action plan, business analyses and drawing up specifications (blueprinting);
- Knowledge of ETL, Modeling, Data Warehousing;
- Skilled in stakeholder management and can easily make contact with all levels of the organization;
- Experience with the dynamics of a commercial and/or project-driven organization is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, verbally and written.
- Experience with project management models such as Agile Methodology and Scrum techniques is a nice to have.
Wat bieden wij?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in an organization where IT is an essential part of the realization of the new business strategy 'Building the present, creating the future. In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development, both within BAM_ICT and within Royal BAM Group.
Professional and motivated employees are the pillars for realizing our strategic objectives. To help employees develop and become proficient in the right direction, BAM Business School is the center for knowledge transfer, knowledge exchange and knowledge creation.
Wie zijn wij?
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while BAM International operates in niche markets worldwide.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
BAM has annual revenues of more than €6.5 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future. www.bam.com